- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Soft Washing Is Tough On The "Nasty Stuff" That Makes Itself At Home On Your Charlottesville Home
Hello, Charlottesville! We've been working hard these past few weeks, but the good news is that we're really cleaning up in the pressure washing business! Sorry, I can't pass up a good Dad joke. Gloeocapsa magma … let's talk about it! It apparently doesn't translate to English, […]
Pressure Washing For Charlottesville Hardscapes For Fresh Outdoor Living
Hello Charlottesville! I was working on pressure washing the hardscaped areas of our backyard the other day when I realized that as a pressure washer, I'm out standing in my field. I never pass up the opportunity to make a good Dad joke. More and more, it […]